We believe in reaching all parts of the child and understand the importance of including our specialty subjects. St. Anne Catholic School is fortunate to provide instruction in art, computers, foreign language, music, and physical education.
- Art instruction helps children with the development of motor skills, language skills, social skills, decision-making, risk-taking, and inventiveness.
- Technology integration and developing 21st century skills is a must and is taught beginning in Pre-K.
- Foreign language allows students to learn more of culture, history, geography, and can be incorporated within our core curriculum.
- Musical training helps develop language and reasoning, mastery of memorization, sense of achievement, and increased hand-eye coordination.
- When regular fitness activities are included in the student's lifestyle, it is possible for them to maintain being fit. Physical education also allows to learn more about overall health and nutrition.