Admissions Registration Process - OPENS January 29, 2023
(to be completed by February 10, 2023)
- Complete 2023 - 24 Registration Form/Tuition Agreement
- Check Payment Plan A or B Option
- Check if tuition assistance is needed
- Initial SCRIP section understanding $375 profit requirement
- Sign Registration Form/Tuition Agreement
- Include $200 non-refundable registration
- If enrolling in PreK, indicate AM or PM session on registration form
- In the event instruction may need to be offered in an alternative format during the school year, payment will continue on planned tuition amount.
COMPLETE REGISTRATION BY FEB. 10, 2023 AND $100 WILL BE CREDITED TOWARDS TUITION!Pre-K enrollment: Students should be age four on or before September 1st of the year.
Kindergarten enrollment: Students should be five on or before September 1st of the year.
Parents/guardians must present:
- child’s birth certificate (if not available, legal certification of birth)
- up-to-date immunization record.
- For admission of older students, parents should provide parent and former teacher evaluations. After acceptance of enrollment arrange proper transfer of records of last school attended.