Financial assistance is available through the Tuition Assistance Program. A form should be requested at the time of registration. Any other questions/requests for financial assistance should be made to the principal.
Each family who completes a Tuition Assistance application will receive communication from St. Anne Catholic School if they have received an award and if so, the amount of aid rewarded.
Sister Kathleen Agnes Brady Trust
- No payment shall be made for purposes other than tuition.
- Tuition scholarships shall benefit as many Catholic children as possible in the diocese.
- Only partial tuition scholarship will be awarded.
- All scholarship grants are awarded based on need as documented in the application process.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Request, complete and return application form with attached copy of your most recent Federal income Tax Return to the principal no later than the required deadline.
- Be an active, contributing, registered member of one of the parishes in the Diocese of Superior.
- Complete school registration and enrollment procedures for the school year.
- Application may be made for one or more children in family. Submit only one application form per family.
- Scholarship grant must be applied to tuition for the year in which it is awarded.
- Parent/guardian requests application form for Brady Trust Tuition Scholarship from Catholic school principal after March 15
- Parent/guardian returns completed application form and other documents to Catholic school principal by June 1
- Principal forwards completed application form to Coordinator of Administrative Services by June 15
- Applications are reviewed by the Diocese of Superior Brady Scholarship Committee by August 1
- Coordinator of Administrative Services verifies enrollment of scholarship nominee in Catholic school by September 15
- Applicant families are notified of eligibility and grant amounts and Diocese mails check to Catholic school to be credited to the recipient's tuition account by November 1